- Mar 19, 2019 New Richmond Preschools Partner with the Clermont County Chamber of Commerce Foundation KLICWOW Program Mar 19, 2019
- Jan 9, 2019 KLICWOW, RHB Partner for House of Peace Jan 9, 2019
- Mar 16, 2018 Kindergarten Readiness Checklist Mar 16, 2018
- Feb 28, 2018 Are There Educational Apps for 3 and 4 Year Olds? Feb 28, 2018
- Feb 5, 2018 The Benefits of Tablets for Children with Disabilities Feb 5, 2018
- Jan 19, 2018 Kindle Fire for Kids: Learn Why It's So Great Jan 19, 2018
- Jan 2, 2018 Your Donation To KLiCWow Can Make All The Difference Jan 2, 2018
- Dec 4, 2017 Kindergarten Readiness Dec 4, 2017
- November 2017
- Oct 20, 2017 Pre-K Efforts Are The Foundation For A Lifetime Oct 20, 2017
- Oct 2, 2017 Everything You Need To Know About The KLiCWow Project Oct 2, 2017
- Sep 15, 2017 6 Key Benefits Of Donating To KLiCWow Sep 15, 2017
New Richmond Preschools Partner with the Clermont County Chamber of Commerce Foundation KLICWOW Program
The Clermont County Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s KLICWOW program has entered into a partnership with the New Richmond Schools Preschool classes by sponsoring Amazon Fires for use in preschool classes. KLICWOW has donated 16 Amazon Fires in Preschool classrooms. The District used other preschool grant funds to equip all the preschool classes.
The partnership will evaluate the benefit of devices in preschool classes to help students develop literacy skills.
The KLICWOW program is a program that is part of the Clermont County Chamber of Commerce’s Agenda for the Future project. The Clermont County Chamber of Commerce shares a strong commitment to providing the best educational opportunities for all the children in our Clermont County community. The KLICWOW program is a 3-legged project that combines early learning strategies with the use of technology and engagement on the part of parents and the community as a whole. The Chamber program provides a free tablet to each three and four-year old whose parent is committed to participate. The Chamber has been able to provide tablets to more than 500 families since the program started.
The New Richmond School Preschool Partnership Project is being evaluated to determine whether this is a way by which 3-5 year old children can be positively affected with literacy applications through devices and the KLICWOW program can best meet the needs of children in Clermont County and keep pace with the growing number of early childhood students. More to come.